Modern bar stools – suitable for restaurants, kitchens, living rooms, entertainment rooms, offices, cafes etc.
The seat cushion can be rotated 360 degrees, and the height of the stools can be adjusted by the handle. The handle under the seat cushion can also be rotated 360 degrees, so that you can adjust the height in different directions. The 8cm thick high-density sponge cushion provides you with a comfortable seat. The cushion surface is made of PU leather for easy cleaning.
Footrest place design makes it easily to place your feet, you can sit back and relax. The base is made of chrome steel. The bottom of the rubber ring prevents the floor from being scratched. Each bar stool is a comfortable companion on the kitchen counter or bar high table.
1. High density sponge-filled backrest and cushion and armrest design gives comfort
2. PU leather surface, easy to clean
3. Footrest place design makes it easily to place your feet
4. The base and foot plate adopt electroplating technology, which is corrosion resistant and can effectively prevent daily wear and tear. We have carefully designed the rubber bottom to prevent sliding and scraping.
5. The height of the bar stool can be adjusted by air lifting handle to meet different needs
1. Product Dimensions: (14.76 x 19.09 x 41.57)” / (37.5 x 48.5 x 105.6)cm (L x W x H)
2. Cushion Thickness: 3.15″ / 8cm
3. Filler Material: High Density Sponge
4. Surface Material: PU Leather
5. Chassis Material: Chrome Plated Steel
6. Pneumatic Rod: Nitrogen Hydraulic Pneumatic Rod
7. Colour: Various
8. Bearing Weight: 150kg / 330.69lbs
9. Single Bar Chair Weight: 6.5kg / 14.33lb
2 x Bar Chairs
1 x Installation Tools
1 x Assembly Instruction
1. Please remove the black screw on the top of the air rod before assembly.
2. The product should be placed in hard floor for use. Please do not put it on soft carpet or uneven ground to avoid tipping over during use.
3. The bar stool is for adults.
4. To raise the seat, remove your weight from the chair, then pull up on the pneumatic control handle. To lower the seat, stay seated and pull up on the handle until you’re at the preferred height.